Consultant Radiologist Job Description
Consultant Radiologist is Responsible for treatment or diagnosis disease through use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, Ultrasound to diagnose for all levels, Color Doppler and make decisions regarding patients' health problems.
Consultant Radiologist Roles and Responsibilities:
- Get images and interpret them using Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans (MRIs) and Computer Tomography (CT) scans.
- Communicate and discuss test results with other physicians
- Discuss results with family members if appropriate
- Conduct procedures such as transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter placement, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
- Work with lab technicians to guarantee image quality
- Ask for advice from other radiologists and other specialists
- Follow protocol for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations
- Instruct patients about how images are taken
- Discuss different options with patients
Published: May 31 2022