Sujok Therapy : Admission, Course, Fees, Colleges, Eligibility & Career
Sujok is a Korean word where 'Su' means hand and 'Jok' means palm. By applying pressure in the right direction and pressing the key points some of the health problems can be resolved. Sujok contains multiple methods of treatment including walking on your feet.
Professor Park Jae Woo was the founder of Sujok therapy. It is a Korean word where 'Su' means hand and 'Jok' means palm. This is the therapy that helps to heal certain physical problems such as hypertension, bronchitis, gastric problems, headache, migraine, vertigo, irritable bowel syndrome, back, and spinal cord problems. By applying pressure in the right direction and pressing the key points some health problems can be resolved. One of the main advantages of Sujok therapy is its immediate and strong treatment effect, which can be received without any drugs or any medicines. Sujok contains multiple methods of treatment. One method is walking on our feet and working with our hands. This gives us constantly, random stimulation on corresponding points.
Advantages of Sujok Course:
There are so many positive sides of pursuing a sujok course, some of them are listed below:
- To become a sujok therapist there is no specialization needed, as anyone can do this after having a diploma degree in sujok therapy. After a diploma degree one will receive a certificate from the organization side.
- Anyone can help or cure patients from various health-related issues by offering this treatment.
- Under this course, one will learn a course for each body part as per sujok curing therapy.
- For performing this therapy there is no need to open a clinic, one can give treatment from their home also.
- It is one of the cost-friendly courses, no need to think about financial crises.
- Sujok is fast affecting & drugless therapy
- Knowledge of Sujok can be helpful in an emergency to relieve you from the pain.
Eligibility Criteria For Sujok Course:
- Every year, ample students are opting for sujok courses in India. The only association in India which provides this course is the Sujok Association Of India. To get enrolled in this course there is no such specific eligibility needed. Anyone with basic knowledge and qualification can go for this course.
- One should have higher secondary qualifications.
- This course can be done on both online and offline platforms. As various organizations and institutes provide this course on an online platform also, as it’s easy to teach people on an online platform also.
- The course duration of this degree is about four months.
- Those who graduate in any stream are eligible to learn the various advanced techniques of the sujok course.
Level of Sujok Course:
There are three levels of sujok courses. They are:
A. ISA CERTIFIED SUJOK THERAPY LEVEL 1:
Under this treatment, one learns about various things, such as:
- Energy treatments
- Moxa therapy
- Seed therapy
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Learn various methods of treatment and their application
- How to find correct treatment point
- Learn more alternative treatment methods
B. ISA CERTIFIED SUJOK THERAPY LEVEL 2:
Under this level, one is taught about various things they are:
- Magnet Therapy
- Treatment using Meridians
- Muscle Diagnosis
- Energy Balancing
- Theory and Practical
C. SUJOK THERAPY LEVEL 3 :
Under this level, one is taught about advanced level things like:
- Color Therapy
- Body Meridians
- Energy Balancing
List of Top Institutes of Sujok Across India:
- Sujok Academy of India, Chennai
- Acupressure Sansthan, Jodhpur
- Bihar Acupressure Yoga College, Patna
- Indian Holistic Medical Academy, Thanjavur
- Sambhav Nature Cure Hospital and Research Institute, Lucknow
- Rajshree Yoga Weight and Health Management Center
- Udemy (Online)
Equipment Required To Perform Sujok Therapy:
Some of the common equipment which is required are listed below:
- Jimmy (pointed instrument)
- Thumb pad (pointed brush)
- Sticky tape (optional)
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the difference between Sujok and acupressure?
Ans. Sujok comes under the variation of acupressure. It is used at specific points on the hands and feet to treat ailments. Under this therapy, seeds are also used along with various semi-precious stones which help in stimulating pressure. By this pressure stimulation, various diseases are cured like diabetes and kidney stones.
2. What kind of degree is there in sujok?
Ans. In this course, one can do a full-time degree or diploma degree also. Both of these degrees give you the same kind of certification.
You can learn more about Healthcare courses and find the college/institute that suits you the best by visiting courses.docthub.com
Watch the video on Sujok Therapy