Magnet Therapy : Admission, Course, Fees, Colleges, Eligibility & Career
Magnetic therapy involves the selection of magnets of various sizes and strengths and is used on various parts of the body. This type of therapy has been discovered to have no negative side effects. Magnetic characteristics can also be seen in the blood that flows through our veins. This therapy aids in the reduction of congestion, stiffness, and discomfort.
This therapy is also known as Magneto Therapy or Magno Therapy. It is a medical treatment that uses magnetic energy to heal a variety of ailments. This type of therapy has been discovered to have no negative side effects. Magnetic therapy is considered both a science and an art because it entails the selection of magnets of various sizes and strengths for use on various sections of the body to treat various disorders. The magnet also has many magical and medicinal properties that can help you gain energy and live longer. Magnetic characteristics can also be seen in the blood that flows through our veins. The natural blood flow in our body is disrupted with any illness, disease, or injury, and this naturally affects the internal organs. Because of our energy disruption, we feel ill and our bodies are affected. This energy can be returned to its original state of balance. Healing occurs as the blood flows freely through the muscles, joints, and other internal organs as a result of the use of magnets. This aids in the reduction of congestion, stiffness, and discomfort.
Qualification Needed To Become Magnetic Therapist:
Many institutes in India offer courses for Magnet Therapy. The minimum qualification for getting admission to certificate, degree, and diploma courses in Magnet therapy is 10+2 and graduation for PG courses. The duration of the diploma course is 1 year and the graduation and postgraduate diploma courses are of 2 years. Some institutes offer short-term diploma courses and master's diploma courses that vary from1 to 3 months. This course can also be done in correspondence. Nowadays, this course has been made available on various online learning platforms such as Udemy and Skillshare.
Types of Courses In Magnetic Therapy:
There are different types of courses which can be done by anyone. Some of the common types of magnet courses are listed below:
- Advance Diploma in Acupressure and Magnetic Therapy
- Bachelor in Acupressure and Magneto Therapy (Full Time/ Correspondence/ Distance Education)
- Bachelor of Magneto Therapy (Full Time/ Correspondence/ Distance Education)
- Basic Acupressure Reflexology and Magneto Therapy
- Certificate in Basic Magneto Therapy
- Certificate in Magnet Therapy and Acupressure
- Diploma in Acupressure and Magneto Therapy (DAMT)
- Diploma in Magnet Therapy (Correspondence/ Distance Education)
- Master Diploma in Magnet Therapy (M.D.Mag)
- Masters Diploma in Acupressure and Magneto Therapy (M.D.Acu.)
- Ph.D. Geo Magnetism
- Post Graduate Diploma in Magnet Therapy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Alternative Medicine in Magnet Therapy
- Registered Acupressure and Magneto Therapy (RAMP) (Full Time/ Correspondence/ Distance Education)
- Training in Magnetotherapy
Job Scope After Magnet Course:
- After completing the course anyone can start their own business of selling magnet products like magnetic jewelry, especially bracelets and other products for treatment. They can promote their business by making brochures or by setting up a website or by advertising their services in the media.
- There are many job opportunities in private/public hospitals, naturopathy hospitals, or alternative treatment therapy centers. Magnetotherapy can be carried out not only by a Magneto therapist but also by trained para-medical staff like a nurse or a physiotherapist.
- Many alternative health practitioners are now using magnet therapy as one of many treatment tools in their practices. As the health benefits of Magnet Therapy are being widely recognized, many companies and many physicians.
You can learn more about Healthcare courses and find the college/institute that suits you the best by visiting courses.docthub.com